Hobbywing XR8 Pro 1/8 Competition Sensored Brushless ESC.
- Built-in 5 common profiles, suitable for all 1/8 Racing, select and use instantly - Zero timing Blinky mode, 1/8 Off-Road Racing, 1/8 On-Road Racing, 1/8 GT Racing, 1/8 Sport mode.
- 29 built-in adjustable parameters to set various power requirements.
- The parameters can be imported and exported, which is convenient for drivers to communicate with and learn from each other.
- Supports firmware updates to enjoy the latest functions. The multi-function LCD programming box or OTA Programmer is needed - must be purchased separately.
- Supports 48 degrees Boost and Turbo timing.
- When matching with XERUN 1/8 motor (G3 4268/4274) motor, the Max. Speed can be promoted by 50%.
- Multiple function: Low voltage protection, thermal protection of the ESC, motor and capacitor.
- Built-in switch mode BEC with a maximum output of 15A and voltage adjustable from 6V to 8.4V (step: 0.1V) for use with servos & other devices that operate at different voltages.
- The built-in reverse connection protection circuit of the ESC to avoid damage to the ESC due to accidental reverse polarity connection.
- Temperature and RPM of the ESC and motor by HW Link (OTA Programmer - sold separately), which is convenient for driver to analyze the running of the power system.
- The record function of real-time data: Open this function by connecting the ESC with HW Link through OTA Programmer. it allows to check throttle quantity, Voltage, Current, Temperature, RPM and other data in real time, and obtain the running status of the ESC and motor.
|Motor Type||Sensored / Sensorless Brushless Motor|
|Main Applications||1/8th Scale On-road, Buggy, Truggy for High-level Races|
|Motor Limit||Motor Limit with 4S LiPo/12S NiMH : 4268/4274 Size Motor?KV?3000;|
|LiPo/NiMH Cells||6-12 Cells NiMH?2-4S LiPo|
|BEC Output||6-8.4V Adjustable, Continuous/Peak Current : 6A/15A( Switch-mode)|
|Cooling Fan||Powered by the stable BEC voltage of 6-8.4V|
|Size/Weight||56.1(L)*42.1(W)*38.6(H)mm/ 114g(w/ wires )|
|Programming Port||FAN/PRG Port|
|ESC programming||OTA Programmer|